Medford Defective Products Attorney Firm
Dangerous products cause untold damages.
From toy makers to auto makers, products that hurt us have made it into almost every one of our homes. Lead in the red paint on our child’s toy train, air bags that don’t go off, toasters that burn down the house, exhaust pipes that make Pintos explode and incinerate families alive.
We have fought at the forefront in this area of the law. We’ve taken on some of the largest corporations in the world.
Here’s some of the many dangerous product cases we’ve handled:
• An SUV that killed a firefighter – the SUV had “five” major defects.
• A chain saw with a gas cap that popped off while a smoke-jumper was using it in a fire.
• A refrigerant that exploded in and mangled a mechanic’s hand.
• A frying pan that turned to molten metal and melted much of our client’s hand.
• A stock pot that turned into a pressure cooker and burst open onto our child-client.
• A pressure cooker that gave full-thickness, third-degree burns to our client’s chest/arms.
• A metal rod that broke in a patient’s back just 30 days after surgery.
• A chair that broke and flipped a computer programmer over and broke bones.
• A chair that broke and flipped and put a man in a coma for six months.
Product liability cases are evaluated based on the answers to questions like the following:
Was the product unreasonably dangerous in how it was made/designed?
Did it have adequate warnings?
Was it being used as intended?
We can help you assess your defective products case. And if you have a case, we can fight to get you back up on your own two feet, cover your medical bills, and keep your credit from getting ruined.
We work to get you the best possible settlement without going to trial; an estimated 95% of our cases settle without going to the courthouse. And if your case is one of the few that does have to go to trial, then we have the skills and experience to win. One of our recent trial verdicts was $550,000 against a premier Portland defense law firm.
The system is lopsided, in favor of insurance companies. If you’ve been injured by a defective product, we can help level your playing field. We can stand for you against the insurance companies. We know their weaknesses from an insider’s vantage point. They have in-house lawyers, working full-time against injury victims like you; you need someone on your side who knows how they work.
We guide you through the process to recover from what you’ve been through. Call us now at (541)772-3266 for a FREE initial phone consultation with a Medford Dangerous Products Lawyer.
Or click here, which will send you to an easy on-line inquiry so we can assess your case and set up a convenient time – even evenings/weekends – to discuss maximizing your settlement and making you whole, so that you’re not a victim twice.*